About the job
Hi there! Thanks for your curiosity
Are you a passionate sales professional with a hunter mentality? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our cutting-edge technology company in the e-commerce industry as a Sales Representative. We are looking for a motivated and results-driven individual to play a crucial role in driving our sales efforts and achieving ambitious quotas.
Who We Are
Zubale is a technology company that enables retailers to win in eCommerce in Latin America with its ecosystem of eCommerce infrastructure services. We partner with a wide range of retailers from supermarkets, specialty stores, pharmacies, department stores and fashion brands to integrate our technology with theirs and fulfill the order end-to-end with independent workers who pick, pack and deliver from the retailers asset (store, warehouse, dark stores etc) to the final customer. In addition, we can modularize our tech given the retailers needs. We are obsessed with helping brands and retailers improve their eCommerce direct channels experience, reduce costs and improve EBITDA.
We have achieved aggressive growth in 4 years operating in 6 countries: Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Costa Rica and completing over 10 million jobs in our platform. Today we serve 80+ customers, have thousand of gig workers engaged in our platform and operate in thousand of stores.
What You Will Do
- Sales/Prospecting: Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, networking, and referrals. Your focus will be on generating leads, building a robust pipeline, and closing deals.
- Sales Quotas: Be accountable for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets. As a key player in our growth strategy, your performance will directly impact the success of our company.
- CRM Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities, prospects, and customer interactions in our CRM. This ensures seamless communication and collaboration across the sales team.
- Sales Process: Adhere to the established sales process and use it effectively to guide prospects through the buying journey. Understand the unique needs of each client and tailor our solutions and capabilities to address their specific requirements generating Value and High ROI for our customers.
- Teamwork: Collaborate closely with our sales, product and marketing teams to align efforts, define priorities and roadmap, share best practices, and collectively achieve team objectives. A strong team spirit and a willingness to support others are vital for success in this role.
What You Will Bring
- Proven Sales Experience: Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience in B2B, ideally within Retail, Logistics, Last mile and/or e-commerce sector.
- Results-Driven: Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and targets.
- CRM Proficiency: Experience with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) and the ability to effectively manage customer data and sales activities.
- Strong Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate the value proposition of our products and services to potential clients.
- Negotiation Skills: Adept at negotiating and closing deals while maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
- Tech-Savvy: You don´t need to be a developer, but our ideal candidate needs to feel comfortable using and discussing technology and e-commerce solutions, with the ability to adapt to new software and tools.
- Customer-Focused: A genuine passion for understanding customer needs and providing high value solutions to our customers.
- Ambitious and Self-Motivated: Driven and proactive in seeking new opportunities, always looking to grow and develop personaly and professionaly.
If you are eager to leverage your sales skills, work with cutting-edge technology, and contribute to the success of an exciting e-commerce technology company, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to take the first step toward a rewarding and fulfilling career as our Sales Representative!
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Plenty of time to refresh and regenerate: vacation, holidays and floating days
- Fast track development when goals are met
- Great training environment and mentorship by Harvard graduates
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world